Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Chandler, AZ to West Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, Surprise, etc.. AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chandler, AZ to West Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, Surprise, etc.. AZ Login/Join

posted
Regular city carrier, seniority date 7/4/98 looking to transfer from Chandler Main to West Valley in Phoenix. You can contact me @ 480.244.0487 or postalpete798@yahoo.com
3-way trades welcome!!

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Peter,

I'm station at South Mountain here in Phoenix.
Would you be interested in a 3 way trade.

Peter to South Mountain Phoenix,AZ
Larry to San Diego, CA
Jullie to Chandler, AZ

If so email me at Chillnpate@gmail.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
Hey Larry,
What is your seniority and how is the office and routes? Any other info would be great

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,
My date is Aug 06 and I'm at South mtn. great station plenty of overtime. I live in Litchfield Park easy travel. I'm trying to get to San Diego. Jullie is trying to come your way three way trade. Everything is good on my end Saftey/Attendance. ready to move ASAP.

posted Hide Post
Call or email.
623-261-7757/chillnpate@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Wieneke:
Regular city carrier, seniority date 7/4/98 looking to transfer from Chandler Main to West Valley in Phoenix. You can contact me @ 480.244.0487 or postalpete798@yahoo.com
3-way trades welcome!!

I'm in the San Diego District in Palm Springs wishing to relocate to Litchfield Park/Surprise. My seniority date is 5/23/98. Do you still want to swap with someone? I'm a clerk.

Posts: 10 | Location: Palm Springs, California | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Pate:
Hey,
My date is Aug 06 and I'm at South mtn. great station plenty of overtime. I live in Litchfield Park easy travel. I'm trying to get to San Diego. Jullie is trying to come your way three way trade. Everything is good on my end Saftey/Attendance. ready to move ASAP.

I'm a clerk in Palm Springs/San Diego District looking to swap to Surprise/Litchfield Park area. My seniority it 5/23/98. 760-333-1282. ks50v5@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Palm Springs, California | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post