Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    New Jersey to Georgia - 2 way or 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey to Georgia - 2 way or 3 way Login/Join

posted
Looking to leave New Jersey to trade for Georgia.

The Atlanta area is ideal as well as all the surrounding suburbs

senority is 2004.

Northern New Jersey has so much to offer! So much to do within 15 minutes, New York City within 30 minutes, the Jersey shore within an hour.

Enjoy all 4 seasons in a friendly office with plenty of overtime.

nj_nubn@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Location: North Jersey | Registered: 09 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have someone in jacksonville florida that wants new york and i want northern nj would you be interested

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested. I put my email address in the ad in case you are interested in contacting me to talk details

Posts: 11 | Location: North Jersey | Registered: 09 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for a person to complete the swap.

Looking to leave New Jersey to trade for Georgia.

The Atlanta area is ideal as well as all the surrounding suburbs

senority is 2004.

Northern New Jersey has so much to offer! So much to do within 15 minutes, New York City within 30 minutes, the Jersey shore within an hour.

Enjoy all 4 seasons in a friendly office with plenty of overtime. Use your own vehicle to work approx 30-40 bidding stations

nj_nubn@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
still looking. Open to exploring other areas as well.