Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Marietta, Ga. to Eastern Long Island
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marietta, Ga. to Eastern Long Island Login/Join

posted
Seniority is 6/93. Can go immediately until February 2014. Must be Eastern Long Island only. Would consider 3 way swap. This is your chance to escape high cost of living and bad weather.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I'm not in Long Island but it's a start if you are still interested?

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already have a place to live. The office has to be within commuting distance. If you can work out a 3 way, that would be great.

posted Hide Post
Ok. How far is your place of residence from downtown Manhattan? Around Old Chelsea area.

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do do have coworkers that commute from long long island. As far out as ronkonkoma long Island.

posted Hide Post
Email me and I will give you my number. Dapoet989@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Sorry Dre, not going to have a horrible commute everyday. I will have 30 years in January and I will retire if I can't find someone in eastern Suffolk county. Good luck, I wish you the best.