Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NEED TO SWAP- Orlando, FL to Northern NJ FAMILY REASONS!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED TO SWAP- Orlando, FL to Northern NJ FAMILY REASONS!! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
HI IM A CARRIER 15 YEARS OF SERVICE WORKING IN MANHATTAN N.Y WILLING TO TRANSFER TO FL,IF YOURE INTERESTED CALL ME 347-8618597

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI IM A LETTER CARRIER 15 YRS OF SERVICE WILLING TO TRANSFER TO FL ANYTIME SOON I WORK IN MANHATTAN N.Y CLOSE TO NJ TRANSPORTATION CALL ME ANYTIME IF INTERESTED 347-8618597

posted Hide Post
Hi I'm a regular in byc close to the verrazano bridge which takes you to nj i'm interested in going to orlando if your interested email me at closway1@gmail.com think about it it's better to do a swap with a regular because you won't lose your status as a regular when you do come up here

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi i work in manhattan new york close to alltransportation to new jersey i have 15 years of service and work monday to friday only weekends off if youre still interested my cell is 347-8618597 call me anytime,im ready to make a swap with you a have good record !

posted Hide Post
postman7 is a ptf who already transferred to northern nj, if you noticed his last post it's over a year ago. He is in my office, so you are wasting your time asking for a mutual with this carrier, he's already here!!

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by postman7:
Hello, I am wanting to find anyone in the northern NJ area(might consider nyc as well) that might be interested in swaping with me to Orlando, FL. I am in need to make a swap ASAP due to my family reasons.

Orlando is a beautiful place to live, no state taxes, and beautiful large homes are in really
good prices! All great atractions are near and a great place to raise a family.

If interested please reply to thread or PM me at anytime. Thank you.

Are you still looking for the swap to orlando?

Posts: 17 | Location: Ridley Park, PA (Philadelphia, PA suburb) | Registered: 25 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dalia maldonado:
HI IM A CARRIER 15 YEARS OF SERVICE WORKING IN MANHATTAN N.Y WILLING TO TRANSFER TO FL,IF YOURE INTERESTED CALL ME 347-8618597

do you still need to go to north jersey, im trying to get to st pete, fl I found a carrier looking to come to pa from north jersey and one from st pete to orlando. let me know thanks. Thanks my email: 3rdclasspostage@gmail.com

Posts: 17 | Location: Ridley Park, PA (Philadelphia, PA suburb) | Registered: 25 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi if you're still looking to swap Im a regular carrier 15 years of service my route is monday to friday only [saturday and sundays off]my station is located in N.Y.C that is Manhattan Im close to all transportation Grand Central Terminal ,Port Authority Bus and subway is 3 blocks away but I usually drive to work and park inside my station anything you can call me at 347-861-8597.

posted Hide Post
are you still looking to swap if so email me at Johnnyo3171@yahoo.com or Lizettealvarenga@yahoo.com. I'm in NYC looking to move to Orlando Florida to be closer to family.
thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Monkeyboy3171,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post