Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Any city carrier want to move by June., we got approved but some unexpected come up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any city carrier want to move by June., we got approved but some unexpected come up Login/Join

posted
Hello every one ., we have mutiple way swap approved , all of us will report at new office on June 18., we already listed the house , bought house in our new location ., unfortunately one back out . So we need a person from NC to go outside Detroit MI ., by June 18 ., (prefer person from Cary , Durham , raleigh)but will try to work out other area too . So basicly just pls let us know where are you and where you want ? We will reach out to you if we can fit you in our plan. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Narmy,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you from NC and want to go someplace else also can comment here ., we might can put the piece together and still make it happen., Thank

posted Hide Post
I’m actually looking to move in June. Anytime after June 14th. I’m a regular city carrier from MA looking to transfer to NC.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m from Long Island NY looking to go to NC by Charlotte and am ready and willing to go anytime! If that works for your swap

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 February 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m on the east coast NC willing to go towards the mountains or more inland NC.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in NY Rockland county. Looking to go to Raleigh NC

Posts: 17 | Registered: 01 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan ., where are you exactly ? Can we talk more ? Message me 954-695-3034 please

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan M:
I’m on the east coast NC willing to go towards the mountains or more inland NC.
Ryan where are you excactly at?