Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Largo, FL to Wilmington, DE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Largo, FL to Wilmington, DE Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is Alex. I live in beautiful Largo, FL just 10 minutes from many of America's most beautiful beaches. I work in an office with about 50 routes. It's a fun office to work in and most days are 8 hours. However, there is tons of overtime if you want it. I'm a T-6 on 5 of the shortest routes I've ever seen. If you want to live near the beach and deliver in beautiful weather all year round then this is the office for you. I miss living up north. I want to raise my family in Wilmington because I miss my extended family, friends, the nearby cities and the four seasons. I've been with the USPS since November 2017. I hope to transfer by June 2021. Please call me at 267-355-2619 if you are interested. Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: Largo, FL | Registered: 01 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I am In NYC looking to go to that area. Keep me in mind maybe a 3 way could come up.

Daisy Espinosa

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m in Rockland county NY 10980
My seniority is 07/2003
I’m trying to get to Tampa my family is waiting for me
My office has six city routes if you are interested my email is mruiz72876@charter.net
Or you can text me at 845-821-3888

New Port Richey

Posts: 12 | Registered: 04 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post