Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Coast of California (San Luis Obispo) to Washington (near/around Seattle)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Coast of California (San Luis Obispo) to Washington (near/around Seattle) Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Seattle area in the Washington District. My current office is located on the central coast of California in San Luis Obispo. This is one of the best places to be in all of California. The weather is amazing with beaches (Avila and Pismo Beach) only 10 minutes away along with Morro Bay being 10 minutes away as well. Our office is friendly with a lot of personality. Supervisors are courteous and the Post Master is great. Plenty of OT is available if desired as Slo has a strong economy. Being on the central coast is great, but my family and I want to move to Washington. Please feel free to contact at me at anytime if you have any questions.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m city carries Seattle District, I looking to San Antonio. May be 3 way ? Looking someone SA to CA.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post