Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NW Georgia to Florida (all areas considered)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NW Georgia to Florida (all areas considered) Login/Join

posted
Georgia Mountains!! Mild Winters!! 1.25 Hours to Atlanta and you can see "Welcome to Chattanooga Tn." out the front doors of the PO 1/2 block away!! (TN District). Transfered here 3 years ago and we are missing the Florida sunshine & family. Great office!! Email me: Sasparilla1@yahoo.com or call: 423-463-4400

Ken

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sasparilla,

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far south of FL do you want to go??

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken, I'm from Austin,TX. looking for Chattanooga,TN. and you need Florida, find someone that will transfer from FL. to TX. and we can do a 3-way..ASAP!!!

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken, Ramon here, my seniority is 01/98- record is fine, yours? and what is your seniority? ready to go ASAP!!! really need someone for a 3-way, let's get out there and fine this person.. 512.762.5081 or RamonH@mail.com

posted Hide Post
I'm Tampa. Is this south enough? I'm looking to get to NW Ga

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken from GA., did you get ahold of Ken in Tampa?if so , what did you think of his transfer also?

posted Hide Post
whats the name of the town?

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post