Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida To ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida To ? Login/Join

posted
Hey guys looking to go somewhere different. I really really wanted Macon/Warner Robins but open to other areas?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Florida and would you consider Pennsylvania?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Maryland?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 05 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly my bf is from Maryland and Ik he wants to go back. What’s your route like or are you a t-6… is there a lot of walking routes that way?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Washington state

Posts: 20 | Registered: 28 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deepo21:
Possibly my bf is from Maryland and Ik he wants to go back. What’s your route like or are you a t-6… is there a lot of walking routes that way?

This is for my husband. He is not a T6. It is a ratio of about 3 walking routes for every 1 mounted. There are 50+ routes at his station. Office is located in Towson/Loch Raven area which is about 20-25 min north of Baltimore. Plenty of OT and the management is not bad at all. Rotating days off. This would be part of a 3-way swap. Would be looking for someone in the Myrtle Beach area to go to your location in Florida if you were to come to Maryland. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer for you.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 05 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get to Phoenix there is someone that wants to get to Florida if you would be interested in spokane Washington. Wife got a transfer to Phoenix looking to get there
shemgolfs@comcast.net

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post