Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider Login/Join

posted Hide Post
HI kimberly I was wondering if you found a tranfer? I know someone in my office who might be interested. Our office is in wasilla AK,about 40 miles north of anchorage. She is interested in New Mexico and I see there is a person in NM looking to go to florida.thank you scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, I'm interested in Alaska,it was our first choice. But I need to make sure I find serious people because I want to move after schools out in a few months. Thanks

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimberly ,would you happen to know the email address to the person who responded to you from Santa Fe New Mexico. Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well im a little surprised Kim, i thought we were planning a mutual swap next summer but reading a few of your recent messages sounds like you are planning something else. Please let me know what u seriously plan on so i can also plan accordingly.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
live in rock springs wyoming. pop about 25000, 17 rts 3 t-6 swings overtime if wanted. about 2 hrs from salt lake city utah. if interested let me know, my email is wyoshock1@yahoo.com. thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kim, I am in Puyallup wa just south of seattle small town call me if this may work Dave 727-858-0608

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kim, have you ever considered the midwest? I am in Cincinnati Oh.........

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need some one from ID, Mn or around Johnson city TN.

posted Hide Post
how about cincinnati any interest there

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kimberly, this is jen in colorado and no, i haven't found anyone to transfer with. is your friend that might be interested in a 3-way transfer located in clearwater also?

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jen, I'm waitng to hear from the 3rd party in Alaska your seniority and overtime are the ????????? Will contact you soon as I hear something.

posted Hide Post
THANKS KIMBERLY, KEEP ME POSTED.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about cincinnati

posted Hide Post
would you be interested in arizona i know someone we could do a three way trade with call me if interested 5139398585

posted Hide Post
Hello JT, what part of Arizona??????