Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    have to wait 2 more years
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

have to wait 2 more years Login/Join

posted
thanks for your responses. unfortunately something has come up and i'm gonna have to put any thoughts of a swap on hold probably for a year or two. sorry for the trouble....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: russ92x,

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Russ,

I'm looking to get back to Brevard, I'm in Phoenix. Give me a call at 623-229-1551 and hopefully I'll be able to find a 3rd party who'll want to come from Georgia or South Carolina out here to Phoenix. Or e-mail me at bignate0597@cox.net. Thanks, James

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
thanks for your response but i'm gonna have to unfortunately put any thoughts of a transfer on hold for a year or two. as much as i want to go to that area of georgia,i have a 16 year old who was ok with moving and now is not ok with it and he graduates high school in 2 years so i'm gonna be a good dad and let him finish out his school here. then i'm gonna try to get outta here. thanks again and i apologize for any inconvenience...

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand. If anything changes, give me a call.