Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Stuart, Fl (the treasure coast) looking for Houston area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stuart, Fl (the treasure coast) looking for Houston area Login/Join

posted
i have a senority of 27 out of 50 carriers. I currently have a half & half route. the first 2 and a half hours of my route is businesses that consist of cbus, curbside boxes and 2 small walking plazas that only take 15 minutes total. the last 3 and half hours of the route is inside of a golf club that is quiet, friendly and beautiful. from April to October over 50% of the residence live up North. ive been on the route for 4 years and everyone from the residence, landscaping to security is very sweet. im looking to transfer to the Houston area just for a change of an enviornment; i want something different than FLorida since ive been here my whole life. if you are interested in doing a mutual swap and you have a route in the houston area (no T6s please, i'd prefer small outskirt cities, cbus/curbside routes preferred) please contact me through email : carriemoxam@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 14 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post