Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Merced, California to Island of Oahu, Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merced, California to Island of Oahu, Hawaii Login/Join

posted
I am looking to move to Oahu to be closer to family there. If you are interested in a mutual swap, email me at williamson21@att.net. My route is nice route, part NBU-part P&L and mounted. Its a nice office with great people and 47routes. Hours are 745am-415pm. My seniority date is September 29, 2002. Merced loacated in Central California. Merced Junior College, UC Merced, various Lakes, hiking, near Yosemite falls and HalfDome, awesome buyer market for a house in Merced($150,000 can get you a new 4R2B home), 1hr away from SanFrancisco, Sacramento and Fresno.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArtieBoy21,

Posts: 10 | Location: Merced, California | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you interested moving to las vegas? maybe 3 way?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will keep you in mind soon as somebody respond from hawaii or if I see somebody tryin to move from Oahu, Hawaii to Vegas.

Posts: 10 | Location: Merced, California | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, if you can find someone from Oahu that wants to come to the San Antonio, Texas area, we could do a 3 way swap. Merced is exactly where I would like to go!

Posts: 52 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reggie P.:
Hi, if you can find someone from Oahu that wants to come to the San Antonio, Texas area, we could do a 3 way swap. Merced is exactly where I would like to go!

I'll keep you in mind! Seems like this may take ahwile since not too many jumping outta Oahu(;

posted Hide Post
....waiting...waiting..and.

posted Hide Post
hey what about Phoenix....

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post