Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson, AZ to SACRAMENTO, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson, AZ to SACRAMENTO, CA Login/Join

posted
Tucson, AZ to Sacramento, CA
Seniority is 4/2006. Looking for a transfer as soon as possible for family reasons. Hoping someone will be interested in this warm friendly city that feels more like a small town. Lots of overtime available.
Thanks, Los

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if Modesto would work for you and you know someone in Phoenix area that wants Tucson, we may be able to work it out....

Modesto wants my spot in IL and I need Phoenix area...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Modesto is just slightly too far for us. Best of luck to you. Looks like you have been trying for a while to make it work.

I have been on ereassign for a few months. Does anyone have any idea how long it may take to get to the sac area?

thanks,
los

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
reconsider, it's within 75 miles, i'm willing to do something like that in my trade, knowing how hard it is to get the exact city...

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post