Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer to Florida, ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer to Florida, ASAP Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to Southern Florida from Daytona Beach all the way to Miami, will consider Tampa area also, I will provide to the person who will help me $5,000.00 in cash to make this move, ASAP. I got a situation with one off my kids that required me to transfer to a humid state like Florida, due to there illness. If you are willing to help me and my family just email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent some information to your email listed. Let me know if your interested.Looking to get somewhere other than Florida within the next month or so. William J Hooker

Posts: 13 | Location: Deltona,Fl | Registered: 05 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William, Where in Florida are you at? I'm in Pacoima, which is 30 mins north of Los Angeles.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William, thanks, sure I would love to talk to you. I will call you this weekend. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JungWha Park. I am located In Orange City which is right off of I-4 and between Orlando and Daytona Fl. @ Robert, Sounds good..WIll talk to you this weekendRed Face)

Posts: 13 | Location: Deltona,Fl | Registered: 05 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William H - That's over 2 hour drive. Hmm..a bit far from me. Family lives in Brandon FL.

Robert - Sorry for using your post.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post