Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    long island ny to suncoast florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

long island ny to suncoast florida Login/Join

posted
looks like the freeze is coming to an end...about to get accepted to ft, meyers fl. really dont want to go as a ptf . but might have to...does anyone from tampa north to hommassasa area need to get back to long island please let me know..i have very good seniority and am in a very good office...please let me know as time seems to be running out...and i will still pay for your move up north as stated in previous ad..

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a unassigned regular from Delray Beach. Must get back to Long Island. Father is ill. My senority date is 9/06.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mike...let me know more email me djrkar67@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
a

posted Hide Post
anybody gonna take me up on this offer

posted Hide Post
happy thanksgiving to all

posted Hide Post
in review for a transfer would rather swap ....anyone interested im making a good offer

posted Hide Post
still about to go...is antone interested in my offer

posted Hide Post
offer still stands...moving expenses

posted Hide Post
if anyone is interested in coming to long island ny or could use me in a 3way trade to get me in the tampa area please contact me at djrkar67@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
How long does it take to get accepted as a transfer? You posted in Oct that you were about to be accepted and we are almost in February.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know. From what ive heard all transfers has been put on hold due to the economy since back in July. Im still trying to get to Florida from long Island as well. Only thing possibly being accepted is a mutual transfer.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey wags hey silva...i was actually accepted to frt myers...when i put in for it i had family in the area but they had since moved up to the tarpon springs area with everyone else...i left the transfer active just incase..i was surprised they called for me but i really need the other area...so hang tight because it seems like something can happen..email me djrkar67@yahoo.com if you guys need more info i got from the head of hr down there..

posted Hide Post
offer still stands