Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Atlanta, GA to (MD, DC, VA Metro Area)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta, GA to (MD, DC, VA Metro Area) Login/Join

AIM: Online Status For taztik45
posted
I currently work at the Dunwoody Post Office, Atlanta District, GA; Seniority Date 4/99; Wife is transferring with her job. Serious inquiries only. Email me @ taztik45@aol.com or call 202-615-1007

This message has been edited. Last edited by: taztik45,

Posts: 29 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any news on a 3 way?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Laurel, MD. I am trying to get to Culpepper or Fredericksburg, VA. If this could help with a three way transfer, let me know.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newport News is to far east for me, by a couple of hours. North West Richmond, VA area might work for me also.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in southern indiana looking for ga. My husband transfered there last month. If this helps let me know.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtragedy6
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
there is a chance we could help each other out; my kids and wife moved down to Georgia because her job just transfered down to Kennesaw Georgia, and I'm here in Chicago. If there is anything I could do to help please let me know; I could send you some links of people wanting to come to Chicago from those aforemention regions. I can be reached at 773-801-9488. follow this link: https://postalspot.com/eve/foru...=972108391#972108391
this could happen using a 3-way swap

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mtragedy6,

Maurice Benton

Posts: 6 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 16 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post