Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mahwah,NJ to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding areas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mahwah,NJ to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding areas. Login/Join

posted
I am in Mahwah, NJ looking to go to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding area. My name is Danielle. My number is 845-826-1255. My senority is 6/6/98.Call if any interest.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danielle, E-mail this guy. He is in Glendale looking to get to NJ... drew.hamel@cox.net

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you

posted Hide Post
I'm looking for somebody in Florida who wants to go to Jersey. If you have any questions about out here, give me a call 623-229-1551 James

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. i tied the e-mail address and it was returned. If you can get in touch with him i would appreciate it. thanks

posted Hide Post
That was the only contact I had for him. You could call the union office and see if they have a contact number for a Drew Hamel. The number to Glendale is 602-843-3386. He is a carrier in Glendale

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was the only contact I had for him, but call the union office and maybe they can help you. Number is 602-843-3386. Drew Hamel is a carrier in Glendale. Good luck!

posted Hide Post
Thank you. Unfortuneatly Drew Hamel passed away last summer. If you know of anything else, I would greatly appreciate it.

posted Hide Post
I live in Litchfield Park Az in Phoenix Are you still looking to swap?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am still looking to transfer. any info would be appreciated.