Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California to North East Iowa, Waukon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California to North East Iowa, Waukon Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am a regular carrier (03/00). I am trying to get to Waukon, Iowa or close. I live in So. Calif. I am open to a 3way exchange, would prefer Regulars. Anyone interested please post or email me.

Thanks Cindy,

cindycollins@myarbonne.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi i am in waterloo ia and would mutual transfer with you if I could end up in las vegas what part of So. cal are you in so we can find someone to mutual transfer with. I am a regular sept. 2002 I will not not mutual with any PTF I need to stay regular

dave

clllone@hotmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Cyice. I work at the Apple Valley, California PO. This is about 4hrs South of Las Vegas. Would that be close enough for you? I too will only transfer with Regulars as I need full time also. Let me know. I have also posted a request for Las Vegas to Apple Valley to try and complete the 3way.

Thanks Cindy

posted Hide Post
bump