Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    jacksonville fl, to clearwater florida or vicinity.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

jacksonville fl, to clearwater florida or vicinity..... Login/Join

posted
need info on post offices and routes in that area, thanks for looking.......???????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: boricua,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 04 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any carriers from tampa,clearwater and surrounding area p.o. would give me info on locations,post offices,routes,any info will be appreciated.im in jacksonville fl...looking to relocate in the near future...thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hi Boricua, I am Mike from Cincinnati and I am trying to get to JAX. I have an ad on here for Cinci to JAX or Tampa Bay area but would prefer JAX. If you find someone who is looking for Clearwater to Cinci maybe we could work a 3 way. I have a possible transfer to JAX for early next year with a guy in Mandarin, but he has not committed and I don't think it will go through. Best of luck to you.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
i am in Pinella Park fl, near clearwater. Lets talk.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in no rush to move,but im starting to look...can you tell me some info on area ...thanks juan

posted Hide Post
hey swcane....email me at jeolllloep@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
LOOKING FOR PUERTO RICO, FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....JACKSONVILLE FL TO PUERTO RICO....ANY CARRIERS WANT TO COME TO FLORIDA FROM P.R.?????? HE WANTS TO LEAVE BY SEP 2011...

posted Hide Post
hi did you get your transfer yet cardet136@yahoo.com i am in tampa i know someone that wants jax lets do a three way

Posts: 24 | Registered: 15 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post