Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cathedral City, CA to Charleston, SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cathedral City, CA to Charleston, SC Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Tamika and I am looking for a mutual transfer with another Regular Carrier. The climate here is beautiful year around, Cathedral City is located right next door to Palm Springs and about 90 miles east of Los Angeles. Overtime is avaliable and the routes are great

Posts: 9 | Location: Twentynine Palms, Ca | Registered: 03 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tamika, I'm trying to get to the Palm Springs area. I'm in Prairie Village, KS (a suburb of Kansas City). My seniority date is 6/94. If you can find someone interested in KC for a 3-way transfer or if you might be interested in another location please let me know. Jeff 913-744-8572.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i will check jeff....thanks for your response

Posts: 9 | Location: Twentynine Palms, Ca | Registered: 03 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to transfer to Cathedral City please !!!! Many letter carriers alway want to transfer to here in South Pasadena from South Carolina. Please tell them for 3 way transfer!!! Thanks

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will consider Charlotte as a possible 3 way if Craig is willing

posted Hide Post
Craig already transfered :-(

posted Hide Post
yeah i know but don't give up hope....hope never disappoints :*D

posted Hide Post
Hi Tamika, how are you? Are you interested to transfer to Georgia (near Atlanta)?

posted Hide Post
How near Atlanta? I mean where exactly?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamika Sanders,

posted Hide Post
I think it is in Altanta. I need your email address because someone would like to call or email you if you transfer to Altanta area. My email address is EdKnov2002@aol.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks