Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    .medford oregon to santa clarita,lancaster, or palmdale california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.medford oregon to santa clarita,lancaster, or palmdale california Login/Join

posted
Im a T-6 in Medford. The five best routes i really love. overtime available if desires. we have 4 bidding stations. We have total of 100. cariers. catter up to the populations of 80.000 thousands peoples. Fishing, hunting,concerts available all years round, beautifull town with plenty of shops and many activity .We have beautifull long summer. and mild winter. This is really a paradise place. But I got to leave, due to family reasons. I f you're interested call me 541-773-9429 OR EMAIL; susiesleek@gmail.com I'll tell you more. my enter of services date 2004 and I'm number 78 seniority

Posts: 2 | Location: santa clarita ca. | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Susie,
Just wanted to know if you've had anyone interested in your transfer request. I am in Lancaster, looking to relocate a little bit farther North, however will consider Medford, possibly.
You can contact me at - adesert49r@aol.com - if you're interested.

Posts: 1 | Location: High Desert CA - Los Angeles County | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post