Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Midland, Michigan seeking transfer ASAP!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midland, Michigan seeking transfer ASAP! Login/Join

posted
Regular City letter carrier 08/06 looking to transfer ASAP! Am interested in the western side of Michigan, and everything north of Midland (including the U.P) Am also considering, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Montanna! If there's anyone thats even slightly interested please feel free to send me an email at johnnie555@yahoo.com My wife and I have been looking to move for over a yr now without any luck and really would like to change all that! Midland is a really nice town, its clean, friendly people, great schools, lots of parks, churches, hunting and fishing nearbye, minor league baseball team as well! Midland has OT available, friendly workstaff, and yes even supervison is good to work with! Wife is unhappy with her job and wants to move elsewhere! So if you have any interest what so ever please feel free to email me. I'm open to 3-way transfers, doesnt matter, whatever I gotta do to find a mutual transfer I'm all for it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jonw,

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there anyone who wants to come to Michigan?

posted Hide Post
anyone? anyone? Dont mean to sound repetative.. But I'm i've been searching for a transfer now for well over a yr.. Sure hope to find someone interested soon!!!