Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone from Central Florida interested in the Denver CO or Phoenix AZ area?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from Central Florida interested in the Denver CO or Phoenix AZ area? Login/Join

posted
I have a 3-way swap lined up if anyone cares to go to Chandler, Arizona, just outside of Phoenix. Seniority Date 2011 if you go to Arizona or 2015 if you come to Arvada, Colorado, which is a very desirable area just west of Denver. I am trying to get to the Tampa/Lakeland/Gulf area but location is negotiable. Both of us are ready to go as soon as you are able! Please call/text 303-859-7796 or email kati.brock@gmail.com if you are interested. For city carriers only. Thank you!

Posts: 20 | Registered: 23 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbrock45:
I have a 3-way swap lined up if anyone cares to go to Chandler, Arizona, just outside of Phoenix. Seniority Date 2011 if you go to Arizona or 2015 if you come to Arvada, Colorado, which is a very desirable area just west of Denver. I am trying to get to the Tampa/Lakeland/Gulf area but location is negotiable. Both of us are ready to go as soon as you are able! Please call/text 303-859-7796 or email kati.brock@gmail.com if you are interested. For city carriers only. Thank you!

im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if you have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post