Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern California (Orange County) to Central Valley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern California (Orange County) to Central Valley Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone to transfer from the Central Valley preferably Visalia, Tulare to Newport Beach. My seniority date is 10/94 and the routes here are really nice. Great weather and the office is laid back and drama free. Please contact me at vasquez6324@gmail.com or (714) 398-5265 for more questions. Thanks, Rene

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey what City you inn?

Im in Fresno CA, t-6 30yrs very nice very affordable housing what about housing there what are the price range? 3bed 2 bath ? im just looking for somewhere to retire.

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It really depends on where you want to live to be honest. I know people who commute because they own homes in areas that are more affordable. Obviously the closer to the ocean the more expensive it gets. I’m doing the same. I have family in Visalia and I want to retire in 6 years and buy a home there. Let me know if you’re still interested. Fresno is an option I’d consider.
Thanks
Rene

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post