Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FROM GREENSBORO, NC / HIGH POINT, NC TO DURHAM / CHAPEL HILL / TRIANGLE AREANC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM GREENSBORO, NC / HIGH POINT, NC TO DURHAM / CHAPEL HILL / TRIANGLE AREANC Login/Join

posted
Considering a transfer from the High Point P.O. to the Triangle area because of my wife's work. 10 years seniority in this office. Let me know if you're interested. Jon (336)508-6867, piercejon2001@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listen go on EREASSIGN click on REASSIGNMENT OPPORTUNITY n of course Greensboro District n there's an opening up for bid n Durham! Put ur bid n and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get from raleigh nc to the greensboro area seniority date 03/2000. I live in greensboro already and I'm ready to make something happen asap

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post