Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville,NC to Marion, Morganton, Hickory, or Rutherfordton, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville,NC to Marion, Morganton, Hickory, or Rutherfordton, NC Login/Join

posted
Seniority date: August 2007, I live down the mountain from Asheville (50 minute drive) and just don't want to drive the mountain anymore. 3 bidding offices. I am 2nd to last in seniority among the regulars but I have my own route. 3 routes have just gone up for bid due to retirements.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JMAN,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey JMAN. If you know of anyone in your office,or any nearby offices like Waynesville, Black Mtn or Brevard who would like to come to central Florida please let me know. I've been trying to get up there to your area for a while now. Thanks

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Greensboro, NC and would definitely be interested in Asheville. If you or anyone you know would be interested please let me know. Thanks- Ray

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will do

posted Hide Post
Hello how does Charlotte, NC sound? I transfered here from Ca and i need to get closer to sick dad in Hendersonville. If you know of anyone please let me know. Thank you 7046813018 Christine

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HB Mail lady: Charlotte is too far for me but if I hear of anybody that would be interested I will let you know.

posted Hide Post
JMAN, I"m not sure we haven"t spoke before, I'm an unassigned reg in Morganton and looking to go to Asheville.I'm next in line to get a route here. Hit me back if interested ,thx- Ken

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post