Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    IDAHO / WASHINGTON to TEXAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IDAHO / WASHINGTON to TEXAS Login/Join

posted
Hi folks, I’m a Texan, born and raised in SA, looking to get back home for retirement. I live in the Coeur d’Alene area work in Spokane, rated top 30 offices in nation... Nice office w/ great mgt w lite coverage, Advo’s only once a month. Half city routes are mounted other half mix of park and loop.
Beautiful area w/four seasons fresh air & Hi folks, I’m a Texan, born and raised in SA, looking to get back home for retirement. I live in the Coeur d’Alene area work in Spokane. Nice office and mgt w lite coverage, Advo’s only once a month. Routes are Half mounted half walking for the city. Beautiful area w/ four seasons fresh air good water. Tons of stuff to do outdoors if that’s your thing. Cost of living is similar. prop. taxes are cheap! Unlike Texas.
Contact anytime, let me know who you are so not kicked into spam.
Rob
425-772-3027. Robiewest@yahoo.com (Refer to postal spot)

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post