Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    beautiful s.f.bay area ca.to sunny fl.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

beautiful s.f.bay area ca.to sunny fl. Login/Join

posted
my name is roberto w 20yrs as a letter carrier.hrs are 0730/1600 w plenty of overtime!work in menlo park close to stanford university in calif would like mutual transfer to so. florida. tampa,naples,orlando or surrounding area all offers considered. regulars only ph# 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roberto r,

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Roberto , I'm inquiring about your post. I see you want to go to south Florida. I was wondering how far south you would go? I work in the West palm beach area which is 45 min from ft Lauderdale an hour away from Miami and 1 1/2 from Orlando. Office I work in has 4 different offices and is in a good neighborhood. How soon we're you looking to move? I've been with the post office about 10 years. Let me know if this post interests you. Thanks for your time.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello negron yes i am interested. i would like to move this year or next.could i get your ph no

posted Hide Post
hello negron are you still interested in s. f. bay area .ph no 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberto r:
hello negron are you interested in san francisco bay area .ph no 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
hello negron,i already spoke with my postmaster and i have been approved for mutual transfer.i'm ready for florida.paper work takes about 2mo.thank you. 650 679 4803 email rrayos3@yahoo.com