Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    West Palm Beach fl to Hollywood Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach fl to Hollywood Ca Login/Join

posted
West Palm Beach Fl to Hollywood Ca.my senority date is March 1998. Willing to travel 1 hour from Hollywood Ca . Call me at 323-762-6390 or e-mail at ama922@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Al, ready for a 3-way exchange.. A guy name Craig from CA. wants TX. I- Ramon to W.Palm Beach, and you to CA. Call me Ramon @ 512.762.5081 or Craig @ 1.805.813.3797, let's get things going..

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been calling you but to no response. Please contact us and let us know where your at. A yes is what we need but a no would at least tell us where we stand. Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
try albino at 559-994-7585. I talked to him about a swap and he said this was his new #.

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks James for that # to get ahold of Albino,but when called, a guy answers, but said his name is not Albino, crazy thing, but we'll keep trying, thanks.

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post