Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland Oregon to Tampa Florida Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland Oregon to Tampa Florida Area Login/Join

posted
For Outdoor enthusiast. Year round Snow boarding, Fishing, Mountain Climbing, Hiking,gourmet food & Beer. Portland is your new home.Job swap to Tampa Area. Date of Service 12-1997 ASAP David Moreland 360 834-5650

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey David, do you know of any carriers who would want to go to San Diego area, Olympia WA or Tucson AZ? Let me know! Thanks! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I meant do you know any carriers in Portland who would want any of those areas mentioned

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Kissimmee too far for you to go?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
Is Kissimmee too far for you to go?
Would love Tampa area ; but would consider Kissimmee

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, let me know if you are serious about Kissimmee. It would be a 4 way trade. You from Portland to Kiss. Me from Tucson to Phx. Phx to Portland and Kissimmee to Tucson.

posted Hide Post
New at this only want Tampa Area Not Kissime