Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Great Falls,MT to Palm Coast, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Falls,MT to Palm Coast, FL Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to transfer this summer. Seniority date 3/06. Near 2 national parks, lots of hunting and fishing, ski resort nearby. Big Sky country. A dream for outdoorsmen and nature lovers.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm back from vaca. I'm so sorry it took so long. My husband is under the impression that Great Falls is too flat for him. I,of course, thinks he's wrong. Is it? I have yet to make contact w/ the 2 guys that just transfered here from FL to see if they know any others that might want to come here or the MT. It is a slow process....How is the housing there? Other jobs not in retail avail? My sen. is 11/99 Thanks

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Falls is actually right next to the mountains. We have the Little Belt mountains about 25 miles away. The Rocky Mountains are about an hour away. Great Falls housing has stayed consistent throughout the recession. We are the third biggest city in Montana, so finding a local job shouldn't be hard. What part of Florida are the transfers from?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I'm so slow at this. Work keeps getting in the way. I will call on Tues and find out about the trans. Floridians. Great Falls sounds great. I will show to husband. The post after you on main page from Tx is a guy that might be of use? It is Tx though. Write you soon. Thanks

posted Hide Post
OK I found out that the guy from FL that just transfered here did so thru the Postal Record and he is from W. Palm, I think. He said he doesn't know of anyone else wanting MT but look thru the Record and see.......The guy from near Dallas is still looking if you want there?