Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area interested in Okeechobee, Fl
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area interested in Okeechobee, Fl Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Salem, VA? There are eight rural routes, all K routes with llv’s. I’m trying to get to the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area and Ron S is in Conway, SC. We could have a three way transfer.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, would you be interested in Southern California?

quote:
Originally posted by RuralFlorida:
I’m open to any office. More so interested in a swap involving only involving 2 parties; maybe 3

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who’s going where? What would the swap be?
quote:
Originally posted by A Reed:
Would you be interested in Salem, VA? There are eight rural routes, all K routes with llv’s. I’m trying to get to the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area and Ron S is in Conway, SC. We could have a three way transfer.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swap for swap or is this going to be many parties w/ The swap?
quote:
Originally posted by Miles0317:
Hello, would you be interested in Southern California?

quote:
Originally posted by RuralFlorida:
I’m open to any office. More so interested in a swap involving only involving 2 parties; maybe 3

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this tranfer manifests anything in the Maine area count me in. Have a 46k in Batesburg leesville sc.

Posts: 4 | Location: Batesburg Leesville, sc | Registered: 08 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruralflorida, originally I thought you were going to New Jersey but that would be part of a big multi way transfer. If you’re interested in Salem, VA, Ron S in SC would come to your office, you would come to my office (Salem), and I would go to SC for a three way transfer.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no place I WANT to go or STRONG desire to be at. I’m open to options. If SC wants to have the Okeechobee office, I could swap directly w/ them. I’m not a big fan of having so many parties involved.
quote:
Originally posted by A Reed:
Ruralflorida, originally I thought you were going to New Jersey but that would be part of a big multi way transfer. If you’re interested in Salem, VA, Ron S in SC would come to your office, you would come to my office (Salem), and I would go to SC for a three way transfer.

posted Hide Post
How many routes are at your office? LLV? POV?
quote:
Originally posted by Ron S:
Conway, SC.

posted Hide Post
I would certainly be interested in a 1 for 1 swap. Okeechobee works for me if Conway, SC works for you? Office currently has 37 rural routes & is still growing. There are 10 LLV routes. The rest are POV. You will probably get a POV route because it's almost a guarantee that when the matrix opens with the transfer someone will take my route. You'll get what's leftover. I hope you're ok with that because that's been a deal breaker many times before.

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve never had to get a POV but it’s not a dealbreaker. I’m going to look into at the market for right hand drive vehicles
quote:
I would certainly be interested in a 1 for 1 swap. Okeechobee works for me if Conway, SC works for you? Office currently has 37 rural routes & is still growing. There are 10 LLV routes. The rest are POV. You will probably get a POV route because it's almost a guarantee that when the matrix opens with the transfer someone will take my route. You'll get what's leftover. I hope you're ok with that because that's been a deal breaker many times before.

posted Hide Post
I've purchased 2 vehicles from Postalpete.com before I got my LLV route. Check them out. I can vouch that they sell quality.

Posts: 27 | Location: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate yeah I’ll look at their site this weekend. What is the smallest route at your office?
quote:
I've purchased 2 vehicles from Postalpete.com before I got my LLV route. Check them out. I can vouch that they sell quality.

posted Hide Post
I know we have 1 H route & 1 J route but they won't be come 2021. They'll be cutting numerous other routes & adding to those 2 routes & possibly making even more routes.

posted Hide Post
OK. I'll keep that information in mind. I just never had a POV so I want to make sure about the move
quote:
I know we have 1 H route & 1 J route but they won't be come 2021. They'll be cutting numerous other routes & adding to those 2 routes & possibly making even more routes.

posted Hide Post
What’s a good contact number for you?
quote: