Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Hampshire to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hampshire to Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to relocate to Inverness, Fl, Brooksville, Fl or somewhere in between from Dover, NH (seacoast area). Great area, close to the mountains and the coast. Full time 44k route w/LLV.
Great attendance and clean record.
Open to multiple-way transfer to make it work.
contact info joyoung515@gmail.com or (603)-609-5409

Posts: 4 | Location: Dover, NH | Registered: 05 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in New Smyrna Beach looking to get back to New England. My attendance is also perfect and record .
-Scott Muller

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, New Smyrna Beach is a little over 2 hours from where I want to be. Don't know if anyone is interested in going your way from where I would like to be. Thank you!

Posts: 4 | Location: Dover, NH | Registered: 05 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi thanks for getting back to me if things change let me know i have to move back in the fall for family reasons. So I will have to resign anyway. If your out of options and you want to consider this office as a possibility please keep me in mind. Thanks

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post