Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need third person to complete three way
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need third person to complete three way Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello hope it's not too late to join this party but I'm desperate to get back to family. I'm in Las Vegas Nevada and would like to get to Ga.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark1965,

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im in palm beach gardens fl. need to get to binghamton fl 561 713 8000

Posts: 7 | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Springfield mo and needing to get to Florida. Let me know if u r still looking email me at csbigley@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am from Northern IL looking to transfer to the charlotte/Lake Norman area. dee_sav@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a 43K, LLV, in Clearlake, Northern California, looking to transfer to Jacksonville, Florida area OR vicinity around Bath, Maine. I know it sounds funny but I'd like to live near one of my children. Bath Maine is about 40 miles North of Portland Maine. My email is bbrhinos@gmail.com. Thanks, Bernadette.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in SE Iowa needing to get to NE OK. Any interest? Email me @ darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in estero fl looking to go to san diego if that would work.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to Georgia; if you find someone that wants Bella Vista, Arkansas, I would be elated

Klarissa Kelley

Posts: 8 | Registered: 15 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in Duluth ,Ga looking to go west to be closer to family ..Ar, Tx, Nm, Az we can be creative ....305-610-1666 ...call...Rob

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to got to charlton mass Or any surrounding cities. I'm in monument co. 45k have an LLV. Smallest route is a 41j. Please call 7195109137. Stephanie

Stephanie schmidt

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristine:

I got a person from San Diego who wants to come to Indy. Are you still interested?

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus GA wanting NC or SC.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathleen transferred in a 4-way, way back in 2008. This post is old and not really relevant. Anyone in Arizona want to come to San Diego?

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
CTpasofino

CTpasofino I am in Columbus, GA - would you like to swap with me??

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristine:

Are you still interested in San Diego? I have a guy who wants to come to Indy and a carrier here who wants Ft. Meyers, but Estero is close enough. Let me know

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post