Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New York to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York to Florida Login/Join

posted
13 rural routes,great people,management and town...all new Mercedes vans...about 90 minutes from NYC...15 minutes from the CT border...in the beautiful Hudson Valley...i have good attendance...ready to go...looking for Port Orange/Daytona/New Smyrna FL and surrounding areas...wanting to be closer to family

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I figured I should reach out to you. Im kinda in the same boat as you. Im looking to get closer to my family in New Hampshire. Im in New Smyrna its a decent office people here are super cool everyone gets along . The only thing is im looking for Maine but I haven't really considered New York. I will have to do some research on the area and cost of living. But I just wanted to reach out and let you know im thinking of it.
Thanks
Scott

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!feel free to ask questions...my office is really nice...been there 21 years...management is cool and if you're a good worker they try to take care of you...I've been getting OT almost everyday helping the subs....just looking to get closer to my husband's family....the office is Carmel NY in putnam county...but I live in dutchess County about 20 min from putnam...taxes are a bit cheaper....after so many years I do not want to start over!I like my job...let me know if you have any questions!thank you!

posted Hide Post
Ok thanks I will look into it. Im not sure about NY.Im really looking for Maine but maybe I can find a way.

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok...should we try posting Maine to NY for a possible 3 way transfer?let me know and I can try...thanks...nicole