Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Please help!! QUESTION for those who have successfully transferred...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help!! QUESTION for those who have successfully transferred... Login/Join

posted
I'm in the process of transferring offices with a carrier closer to my home in the same district. Question, do we need to bid on the routes in our new respective offices? If so, why are only my current office's routes showing on my bidding system view on lite blue instead of my new office? Is something wrong here or is this normal?
Also, are subs able to bid on the routes?

Appreciate your help!

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No you do not need to bid on a route. Your route and the other carrier’s route will go up for bid and all regular carriers can bid on it and then you will get whatever route is left over. No RCA’s can bid on a route that way you have a route to go to.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok that makes more sense thank you for clarifying.

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your welcome

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post