Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern Colorado (Fort Collins) to New England area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Colorado (Fort Collins) to New England area Login/Join

posted
Looking to move back to the east coast (New England area closer to Massachusetts) from Fort Collins CO. Fort Collins is know for its proximity to mountains, outdoor recreation, and it's community events. Its a bike friendly campus town with great food and beer selections. It's an hour north of Denver and an hour south from the Wyoming border. I will miss it but would like to be closer to family. If interested shoot me a message! acarty25@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 29 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located in Southeastern Massachusetts,looking for Florida..I am open to a 3 way if anyone from Florida is looking for Colorado.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ray I am looking more north especially along the New Hampshire and Maine seacoast.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 29 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Utah, and would be interested in fort Collins. There is someone in New York wanting Utah. Would new York work for you?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 30 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would like to chat about it, my email is kari_bearie@hotmail.com.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 30 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post