Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    royston ga.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

royston ga. Login/Join

posted
Hello I'm in a small country town Hawthorne fl. All 6 rural,k's & own cars for delivering close to major cities.everyone Is friendly.I am willing to show the routes if wanted.looking to go no further than 15 miles from royston ga.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in your office but I'm in ft Myers FL
Need to find somebody from Royston GA wanting my Ofc
Amanda 239-281-2552

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to do a 3 way

posted Hide Post
Ann I have Atlanta if you are interested.

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ann. My name is Cindy. I am in Colorado. steph 123 says she wants Colorado from ga I want wiscomsin and Jason from Wisconsin wants florida if we can get steph 123s phone number or e-mail. my # is 970-217-2503 lets try. thank you

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ann. Its me cindy again. what is your number. I don't know about you but I am seriously trying to transfer to Wisconsin and between work and my daughter the best way for me to talk to people is by phone. I know. crazy right. thank you.

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Atlanta is little far from where I want to be.If you find someone from around royston I'll consider.thanks for your time