Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I’m open to all areas of the country
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m open to all areas of the country Login/Join

posted
LLV Or POV
Heat or Cold
Major city or small town
I’m open to any area

My office is 80621, Ft. Lupton

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Woodbourne, NY with an intermediate office in Neversink-Sullivan County. I have a 43k, LLV.Just ran a 4003 projected to be a 45k. We want to go to Ohio and maybe we can work a 3 way transfer. Possibility of someone in OH wanting CO.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murfreesboro, TN still available. I would.love your office.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also have Chino, CA , Collinsville, OK, Pensacola, FL, Brooksville, FL that want my office, if any of those interest you.

posted Hide Post
I’m in Richfield Ohio, small rural office 6routes all llv, 44j 35 miles south of Cleveland

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My number is3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cdouglas, what’s a good contact for you?
quote:
Originally posted by cdouglas:
Also have Chino, CA , Collinsville, OK, Pensacola, FL, Brooksville, FL that want my office, if any of those interest you.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll think about it, let me see what options are out there, what’s your contact info?
quote:
Originally posted by CGinNY:
Would you consider Woodbourne, NY with an intermediate office in Neversink-Sullivan County. I have a 43k, LLV.Just ran a 4003 projected to be a 45k. We want to go to Ohio and maybe we can work a 3 way transfer. Possibility of someone in OH wanting CO.

posted Hide Post
I'll give my wifes email gortoneva@icloud.com or you can text her at 1-607-267-2986. I'm low option for awhile so I need something that will be atleast 43 hours a week that can't be converted to less. We already had one possible transfer fall through because it brought me down to a 40k.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My phone is 6154271672. Call or text anytime.