Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking for rural carrier transfer from Nacogdoches, TX to NW Montana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for rural carrier transfer from Nacogdoches, TX to NW Montana Login/Join

posted
My name is Rusti and I am looking for a mutual transfer for a regular rural carrier position from Nacogdoches, TX to Missoula, Montana area. My husband and I are looking for a fresh start in a new place. My date of seniority is March of 2017 and my route which you would be transferring to is a 44k and the ffice has plenty of overtime available as well. The route also has plenty of growth available as well as the post office. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you would consider Bozeman, MT. I have a person in a possible multi swap from there, and I have a person that would likely want you area.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really would like missoula area just for the fact being my husband is in the local 669 union and going to transfer to a sister company that he is employed by now. Is there any other possible angle to work this possibly?

posted Hide Post
As of right now, no other options that I have. Please keep it in mind, and feel free to text me to discuss in detail if you choose to look more into that. I am looking for the first available swap to go through so I don’t know how long it will be on the table. Thanks!
702-217-3222

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer and completely understand if another opportunity presents itself.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hnluis78:
Let me know if you would consider Bozeman, MT. I have a person in a possible multi swap from there, and I have a person that would likely want you area.

Where exactly is the post office location the transfer would go to? Bozeman or a surrounding area of bozeman? What kind of info is there on the route? Pay grade, vehicle provided or I provide my own, how many routes are in the office etc? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated if this opportunity is still available. I can provide any and all info on my end as well