Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants NM (Albuquerque)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants NM (Albuquerque) Login/Join

posted
I am trying to get to the Pacific Northwest, preferably Salem area, but will consider all. If you would like albuquerque, let’s see if we can make a transfer or a multi-way transfer happen.

Andrew M Smith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Santa Fe Nm, I will go to Albuquerque in a multi-transfer if this helps in any way-Joe Williams phone number 432-238-0850

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Dalton, GA about 30 miles south of Chattanooga, TN and 90 miles north of Atlanta. My route is a 44k with an LLV. I would be interested in learning more about your route in Albuquerque.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are about 120 routes that fall under the Abq umbrella. Unfortunately, when you transfer you lose all your current seniority. You get moved to bottom of list and you get the last of the routes in area. So, that said there are about 110 llv routes and 10 POV routes in Albuquerque area. I am currently looking to get to Pacific Northwest, but am willing to do the leg work in a multi-way transfer.

Andrew M Smith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post