Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lake Havasu City , Az to Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri Areas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lake Havasu City , Az to Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri Areas Login/Join

posted
I am in Lake Havasu which is a 29 rural route office, all routes with LLVs, dps.. We are a seasonal office from June 1 till Sept 1, my route is 28 miles long and a 43k. Great schools great weather. I will be wanting to move around first of the year 2013, but if something comes up, I'll concider earlier..thanks so much

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you go to No Carolina. have family in AZ

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERY POSSIBLE TELL ME ABOUT IT THANKS

posted Hide Post
I am in Pittsboro NC. This is a office with 14 routes. My route is a 46k, 54 miles. Close to Chapel Hill and other major cities.(if you like that). Nice area in the central NC. Have family in Az. would like to move closer to them.

posted Hide Post
I'll go to Chapel Hill, but I am in Clearlake, Northern California.
bbrhinos@gmail.com
707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TELL ME BOUT YOUR ROUTE AND OFFICE, LLV?? DPS THINGS LIKE THAT THANKS

posted Hide Post
you can call on sunday. Phone # is 386-503-0412

posted Hide Post
Hi. did not get a call. The routes have no llv.(may be able to keep my car). No DPS flats. Call and will give you what I missed.

posted Hide Post
louisa a, yeh sorry for the long respoonse but im not on the computer very often, that a bit to far from where i want to end up, but possibly some three way somehow thanks

posted Hide Post
Hi, where do you want to go?

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to move to Kentucky?

Posts: 2 | Location: morning view, ky | Registered: 16 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i am please tell me about your office, And a few particulars thanks

posted Hide Post
I work in a small but friendly office, 2 routes, rt is a 43k, 48miles long, DPS letter, no LLV's but EMA of 175$/week. If you are interested you can e-mail me at ahuf4601@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: morning view, ky | Registered: 16 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Olathe Kansas. we have Two offices, we are on FSS, na dhave been on it for 2 1/2 years. we have Great Managers. My route is currently a 44k with growth. The smallest route in the offices is a 40H but we do currently have 11 vacant routes which are suppose to be for route rebuilds. They already rebuilt us for the fss impact. if Interested please call (913)980-2457

Joseph Butler

Posts: 13 | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I CERTAINLY WOULD CONSIDER THIS MOVE AS WELL. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT DANDDAWGS@YAHOO.COM I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS THANKS